Monday, April 12, 2010

[[ Practise Squash ]]

(Me , Mike lee)
Hmm . Suppose to blog this post on (10/4/10-Sartuday) , but i damn tired and lazy . Ghost . hha , Okie . On (10/4/10- sartuday), around 1pm , i went out to Stadium Likas
For my Squash practise , it was my sister who drive me there . I arrived there at
1.50pm . As i walked in to the court , i was so shock when i saw there's a boy sleeping there . Well , i dont care much about that though .

During that time , my coach that is named Bryan and the other trainee havent arrived yet , while waitimg for them , i changed my regular shoe into sport shoe and i start to do some warming up .

Soon after that , all of them have arrived . I greet my coach by saying "HAI" to him , he replied my greeting by calling my name "MIKE" and he passed me the squash ball . Then i went to court 3 for my practise .

I start doing my practise with some swing . I feel kinda sad to know that my swing are so bad that caused the ball to fall into my difficult position that for me to hit . These happen becaused my arms dont have enough energy to make a strong swing .

Few minute after that , my coach come to and advise me to control the ball in moderate speed , he also taught me how to service the ball . I also try and do it .
There's was a trainee could played very well , compared to my playing . I'm still no good enough . I feel Jeolous ! Oh man !! Ghost !! hha , i know he is form 5 student , but i dont know which school he is attending .

Then , around 3 something i took a short break . I sat down and take my water to drink it and resting my self . As i rest , i heard my coach give out order to the other trainee to do jumping movement 500 times . Ghost! Those trainee imediately complain they are too tired . Well , it is expected becaused they are only primary student .

MY coach then told them that playing squash is not an easy task , he also said that the girls have more improvement then the boys , then he shouted at the girls to jump more faster . Inside of me , i feel like laughing already , but i sympatize them also . Around 4pm , our squash practise have ended . My dad come to fecth me home .

Today (11/4/10 - sunday) i didnt go to practise . I alreday sms my coach to inform him my absent today . I dont feel like going to practise today and to add more my whole body is in pain . Then around 12 something pm , my cousin come to my house and catch a movie with me . So we went to watch movie together . It was funny to watch movie with her , caused while she was watching , she keep saying that her tears is about to faling down . I laughed at her sensitivity . hahahaha! Thats all . Thanks to read my this not really interesting story ya . Hha ! ChaWWW !

No comments:

Post a Comment